The benefits of brick making to build a minimalist home wall are often compared to red bricks. Which material is the best as an option to erect walls, depending on our own judgment after studying the advantages and disadvantages of each of these materials? You can get the answer by visiting block wall contractor Phoenix.
This time we will discuss the advantages of brick as a raw material for building the walls of your minimalist home. Brick making is a material made from a mixture of sand and cement with a ratio of cement: sand around 1: 8, and measuring 10 x 20 x 40 cm. In terms of cost analysis, brick making is considered a little more economical compared to the use of red bricks.
There are many benefits that you can get when choosing to use brick as a raw material for building minimalist home walls, including:
1. Batako tends to be lighter than red brick, the texture also looks smoother than red brick. Because the size is also lighter, it is suitable for 2-story houses or buildings where the main structure is supported by columns.
2. It has a size larger than red brick, so it only requires a short time for installation compared to smaller red bricks.
3. When compared to red bricks, there are savings in several aspects, for example, every square meter of wall area requires fewer blocks. In addition, you can also save the use of mortar up to 75%.
4. Because of its precise size, the calculation of the brick requirement will not deviate too far from the initial planning. You can minimize the risk of loss in allocating funds for the purchase of blocks.
5. There is a type of brick that has a hole in the middle (hollow block) that can be used as air insulation for the walls of your minimalist home.